IT Network at PT Graha Mitra Teguh Jan 2019 - Now
- Manage the office's internal network (Firewall, DNS, Queue, Mangle, Address List, NAT, Raw, Schedule, Script) using MikroTik.
- Monitoring, installation, configuration, troubleshooting Linux servers according to the needs of the developer or client.
- Manage domains, subdomains, and dns in a virtual server.
- Install, manage, setup VPS on cloud services (Vultr, Digital Ocean, AWS, Linode).
- Setup a Web server on a VPS using popular engines such as, apache, nginx, openlitespeed, php, MySQL, mariadb. The web server is generally used for wordpress, laravel, codeigniter, etc.
- Creating a Reverse Proxy using (Apache2, Nginx). In this case, i've create a Reverse Proxy for creating a mirror site from a http domain to represent as an IP domain.
- Troubleshooting issues around Linux Servers (Ubuntu, Debian, Centos).
- Understand to using Proxmox to support the company's internal development and production needs.
- Help programmers solve problems (from the server side) they face when developing an application or website.
- Install, configure, and manage a Cloud Storage using Nextcloud and integrates with Document Server Onlyoffice.
- Manage an NFS using Openmediavault as file sharing between office divisions. In this case, OMV can be used to integrate with Nextcloud, so that staff can access file sharing stored in the office's NFS online.
- Manage an Email Server for correspondence for all divisions using Zimbra.
- Manage hundreds of Domains (along with NS records, txt records, mx records) that are used by the SEO Team in several VPS with the concept of Shared Hosting using Cyberpanel.
- Monitoring Servers using Observium and integrated it with telegram messenger. So if something happened with the Server, i'd be notified.
- Understand about the self-hosting development process until online.
- Understand how to operate a hosting panel, such as Cpanel, Vesta, CWP, Cyberpanel, webmin).
- Using Cloudflare as proxy and CDN.
- Understand how Git works and start learning to get used to it.